Bad Rogers replacement wires?

Icetech

Gold Member
Just curious if anyone has replaced their rogers wires with new wires from the new rogers? When i got my snare the orignal wires were pretty bad. ordered new ones. It's been about 8 months and just felt underneath and a third wire has come out of the end..

I had 2 of the wires come off about 2 months in.. emailed rogers, never got a reply.

Just wondering if anyone else has used them? And i don't over tighten them, i like looser sloppy snares.. so never over tight.

Last edited:

pgm554

Platinum Member
Try emailing Big Bang distribution.
I got a new dyna snare carriage a while back with split rubber grommets and they sent me new grommets.

JohnPloughman

Silver Member
Contact Big Bang with the problem, Do you mean they are breaking or pulling out of the solder. I am currently using four of these without issue.

Icetech

Gold Member
Contact Big Bang with the problem, Do you mean they are breaking or pulling out of the solder. I am currently using four of these without issue.

just flipped it and took a look, looks like 1 pulled out and another broke.. Just bad luck probably, no big thing.. will try another set when i get to it 17 strand isn't so bad :)