Back at it

bonhamtothemoon

Hello, all! I was a member of this forum many, many years ago. Probably around 2003 or so. I guess the forum got an update at some point, as my join date says 2010. Anyways, I'm really happy to be back. I lost touch with the forum all the way back in high school, but have been drumming all these years!

I've recently devoted a bit more time and money to this wonderful hobby. After moving around a lot and living in apartments where I couldn't have drums, I purchased my first Big Boy kit a few years ago. More recently, I added a mic set and solid state recorder so I can get a nice playback of my sessions, which I hope to share here.

As you can tell from my handle (which I came up with in middle school, lol) I'm a Bonhamphile. He's where it starts and ends with me.

A little bit more about me...I'm also cigar lover, a record collector, a gardener, and Cardinals baseball fiend. My 9 to 5 is a budget analyst in Wichita, KS.

Last edited:

trickg

Silver Member
Welcome back! It sounds like you live a pretty contented life - work hard/play hard type of thing.

I used to enjoy a good cigar on occasion, but I got tired of hearing my wife complain about it, so I kind of let that go to the wayside.

bonhamtothemoon

Welcome back! It sounds like you live a pretty contented life - work hard/play hard type of thing.

I used to enjoy a good cigar on occasion, but I got tired of hearing my wife complain about it, so I kind of let that go to the wayside.
Thank you! And I'm most definitely in the work hard, play hard category. My hobbies are what keep me going, although I'm not someone who detests their day job too much, lol. And I feel you about the wife and cigars...