Axis A21 Vector double pedal

ricohorton

Just received my new Axis A21 Vector double pedal. Thought i would share a few pictures.
Three spring micro-tune tension system and 21 degree really makes a difference in these new pedals imo.

Very nice pedals!...and how coincidental...I ordered this same pedal in black...supposed to receive them today as well ....will post pics of mine later...congrats! I'm sure you'll love them.... Axis make really nice pedals...

Very nice pedals!...and how coincidental...I ordered this same pedal in black...supposed to receive them today as well ....will post pics of mine later...congrats! I'm sure you'll love them.... Axis make really nice pedals...
Thank's i am sure i will like these pedals. i have used Axis before but not since they made upgrades to the pedal.

I orderd the microtune springs. you can actually get them for the older axis pedals..

id love to try me some a21's though
ya you gotta try these. i feel the 21 degree adds power to the stroke of the beater.

id love to try me some a21's though

I've got both the older style (non-21 deg.) and A21's...you can achieve a very similar effect as the A21's with the sonic hammers (on older style Axis pedals), but I prefer the more traditional round beaters that come with the A21's..

Last edited:
I've got both the older style (non-21 deg.) and A21's...you can achieve a very similar effect as the A21's with the sonic hammers (on older style Axis pedals), but I kinda prefer the more traditional round beaters that come with the A21's..
ya i never did like the sonic hammers. i always replaced them with iron cobra beaters.

Wow!!!!! 700.00 you shouldn't even have to touch them. Just install and sit back

well hate to tell you but they now raised the price. guess i got lucky and caught it in time before they changed the price. now they have it listed for $668.75
http://www.ruppsdrums.com/item/Axis...e-Pedal-with-MicroTune-Spring-Tensioner-38639

I think I may have something to do with the price change...I ordered my vector dbl pedal from them as well...however, when I got it on Tuesday, my pedals didn't have the micro-tune, they had the regular springs...long story short, Axis is sending me out the micro-tune (MT) free of charge, because of the mix-up, but apparently Rupp's price was too low, so they pulled pedals off line for a day and put them back up yesterday(due to mix-up)..Rupp's sales person was very helpful as well making sure I got the MT springs...so I guess count yourself lucky that yours automatically came with the MT springs...

I think I may have something to do with the price change...I ordered my vector dbl pedal from them as well...however, when I got it on Tuesday, my pedals didn't have the micro-tune, they had the regular springs...long story short, Axis is sending me out the micro-tune (MT) free of charge, because of the mix-up, but apparently Rupp's price was too low, so they pulled pedals off line for a day and put them back up yesterday(due to mix-up)..Rupp's sales person was very helpful as well making sure I got the MT springs...so I guess count yourself lucky that yours automatically came with the MT springs...
congrats on getting the micro-tunes
WOW man I got the good deal.:)

New Axis canvas bag fits A21 Laser and Vector double pedals.

Back