Avedis Zildjian Co Genuine Turkish Cymbals Made In USA

Noble

i've got an old dirty looking Zildjian ride cymbal with a fairly faded white ink logo about 4-5 inches from the outside of the cymbal. i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this particular cymbal. Cymbal name, year of production, etc... ???

thanks in advance!

Pics would help.
I was not aware zildjian made any cymbals with a white logo.
What does it say?

i dont have my camera as of now. i can take pics later tonight or tomorrow!

it says what i wrote in the subject line.

I was not aware zildjian made any cymbals with a white logo.

Nor I. The only white logos I'm aware of were the original Paiste Giant Beats. Interesting.

Need those pics mate. ;-)

it says what i wrote in the subject line.

Ok.....that narrows it down to every cymbal in the Zildjian range.

EDIT: Hang on....I think i may have figured out the "white logo" bit. Are you by chance talking about the stamp (which is no longer an actual stamp, but a laser etching)? These new "stamps" can appear to be white on some cymbals. The stamp is about an inch by an inch...give or take.

Nor I. The only white logos I'm aware of were the original Paiste Giant Beats. Interesting.

Need those pics mate. ;-)

Ok.....that narrows it down to every cymbal in the Zildjian range.

EDIT: Hang on....I think i may have figured out the "white logo" bit. Are you by chance talking about the stamp (which is no longer an actual stamp, but a laser etching)? These new "stamps" can appear to be white on some cymbals. The stamp is about an inch by an inch...give or take.

um. it could quite possibly be a stamp! its maybe 2 x 1.5 (Inches)

this cymbal is AT LEAST 10 years old!

its mounting hole is warped, and it's about 10 years old (if not more). ill get you pics soon!

Yep, that's the stamp. They are on every Zildjian cymbal and don't state the series (except possibly on the K series??). Still need a pic of the actual cymbal to tell what it is. The lathe lines and hammer marks are usually dead giveaways.

P9064875.jpg

P9064876.jpg

P9064877.jpg

P9064878.jpg

P9064879.jpg

P9064883.jpg

Back