Are you still happy?

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Well the MyPillowGuy and I are an inspiration to others. But I always thought his commercial- where the guy opens his bathroom medicine cabinet and there stands the crackhead -a bit intrusive. His wife standing their in her pj's with the crackhead telling her to lay on his pillow just seems a bit off. Does he come through there all the time when her husband is gone? You can bet if I opened my medicine cabinet and there is a crackhead in there I'm gonna crack his head. I'm surprised some kid hasn't snorted the pillow stuffing thinking he'll get off-just like smoking the hemp pillow tags. People are a bunch of degenerates-I'm a people too by the way.

Smoke

Silver Member
@Smoke (John) THIS ⬆ is awesome

Thanks for the compliment. I'm no great thinker - my guess is that I echoed most everybody's thinking. The human condition has extremes on both ends - think Mother Teresa and Hitler. But most of us are somewhere in the middle and if we'd slow down enough to talk some and listen some, we'd likely find out that we all have way more in common than we are being told. I won't always agree with everything you hold dear, but if I can understand your opinions and ideals, we can still be friends. We can't get there if we don't communicate.

For what it's worth, I'm still happy. I wake up every day (so far! ;)) and am thankful for the new dawn. Another day full of chances to make someone smile and be productive. I look around me and see that things could be worse, a lot worse. This covid thing is just a speed-bump in what we thought was *normal.* Maybe it's nature's way of telling us to slow down, look around and listen. "Happy" is a choice, like so many other things in life. So, yeah, I choose Happy.

felonious69

"Happy" is a choice, like so many other things in life. So, yeah, I choose Happy.
Was just telling a dude at work today (after he commented that I always make him laugh) that I used to spend a lot of time NOT happy, until I realized that sucked and there IS A CHOICE.
I like to laugh as much as possible...It helps.

felonious69

How are you right now, felonious69? Feeling good? Happy new year btw :)🍺
I am good. (Thanks for asking)
I try to make a point to not be sad.
I like to laugh and I am very good at finding the "funny" in just about anything.
It helps to have a strange sense of humor too.
Hope everything is OK for you...and everybody, really (except of course azzbags...don't like azzbags)
Took a vacation day for Thursday, so another four day weekend.
Try to figure out recording setup and motivation to get my tools situation better in order.

Old Dog new Cans

I am good. (Thanks for asking)
I try to make a point to not be sad.
I like to laugh and I am very good at finding the "funny" in just about anything.
It helps to have a strange sense of humor too.
Hope everything is OK for you...and everybody, really (except of course azzbags...don't like azzbags)
Took a vacation day for Thursday, so another four day weekend.
Try to figure out recording setup and motivation to get my tools situation better in order.

I'm glad you're well. You made me chuckle pretty good this page. 😂🤣

Always helpful to get a good laugh and joke.

And I've never boiled brats in beer. I don't drink anymore, so maybe that's why? I'm being serious, I'm a brat guy. Is it just straight beer?

Bozozoid

Man..brats in beer sounds incredible right now..a deli style bun..a little mustard..some thin onion..thin jalapeno and a sierra nevada celebration ale.Hey..tonights the night. I'm headed to Hy-Vee.

felonious69

I'm glad you're well. You made me chuckle pretty good this page. 😂🤣

Always helpful to get a good laugh and joke.

And I've never boiled brats in beer. I don't drink anymore, so maybe that's why? I'm being serious, I'm a brat guy. Is it just straight beer?
Because I save so much money NOT drinking, when I boil brats, I use a can of Foster's (Australian for "beeyah") if I can find one. Don't ever use any of the skunky or sweet beers. Quarter/peel an onion and toss it into the boil.
Lots of folks just use a regular beer...whatever they have on hand.

felonious69

Man..brats in beer sounds incredible right now..a deli style bun..a little mustard..some thin onion..thin jalapeno and a sierra nevada celebration ale.Hey..tonights the night. I'm headed to Hy-Vee.
Don't forget the cheese!!