Are We Being A Bit Over Dramatic?

zakhopper316

Silver Member
il tell you my theory, this guy is a normal poster with his real screename, but made this one to piss people off that like jazz, he may be posting on the thing now and u wouldn't know, ill tell you why i think this,
He has a clear understanding of the website, he talked about the jazz vibe here and different things that are true, the vibe here is hard to understand untill you start posting on this website, a good bit, there was nothing to GO JAZZ in the current posts, and if you type in jazz under the search mostly tech. comes up

Funky Crêpe

Silver Member
along with this arguement, sparking one entitled "what is the big deal with steve gadd" would surely get this thread into the books! :)

Steamer

Platinum Member
By the way, Stan, I notice that you're back from your rehearsal. How did it go? What did you work on? Something good coming up?
Thanks for asking Jay.......

Reh for a concert next Saturday night of some pretty challenging all original music by a monster young sax player/composer who recently moved back to town. Kids with this much talent at 20 should be illegal.... :}...oh and it went very well, looking forward to it!

Steamer

Platinum Member
I know exactly what you mean, but don't you just love it?
Yes it inspires the hell out of me.............

To answer your later tag on....in the rough vain of the Dave Holland Quintet conceptually and group concept wise. Lot of multi-meter grooves, open improv and general fun for all.

Drums101

I didn't think so. That was his only post, and it was bashing drummers. We shouldn't have verbally berated him the way we did because it gave him his satisfaction.

con struct

Platinum Member
Yes it inspires the hell out of me.............

To answer your later tag on....in the rough vain of the Dave Holland Quintet conceptually and group concept wise. Lot of multi-meter grooves, open improv and general fun for all.
Sounds great.

My dream band would be all kids, hungry to play, with all their new ideas and enthusiasm. I, of course, would be the old guy getting off on their energy. I'd love to hear my music played by some hot-shot young guys.

Frost

Silver Member
I've been composing lately, once I get around to recording I will have to show you guys, it's three piece instrumental rock with a bass guitar as the lead instrument, kind of like Gordian Knot... only not.