Are these worth selling for $1,150 ?

Kelly!

Truth custom drums from 2006. 12x6 Tom w/mount, 16x16 floor Tom w/mount, 20x20 bass drum. 6 ply maple shells in perfect condition. Mini-tube lugs. The wrap does have slight cosmetic damage from moving from gig to gig. Conservatively, I'd give the wrap a 7/7.5 outta 10. They sound great and resonate forever. The tom heads still have at least 75% life left. the bass drum head is brand new. I'm selling them mostly because I never use the 20" bass anymore. Unless its miced, its just too small to get the sound im after. Also, of course, it would be nice to have the cash. A guy offered me $1,150 if I can sell tomorrow. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 440
How much did you pay for it and would you get that much if you put it up on eBay?

To be honest, it's a small name and might not have great re-sale value anyway. If you didn't spend $3000+ on it, that price sounds like a good deal for you.

Agree with Bo. Might be a harder sell so you might want to jump on the chance now.

Me, I can't handle the truth.

How much did you pay for it and would you get that much if you put it up on eBay?

To be honest, it's a small name and might not have great re-sale value anyway. If you didn't spend $3000+ on it, that price sounds like a good deal for you.

^ What Bo said.

Haha! well it's unanimous! I think it's a fair deal both ways. The real problem must be letting go of the drums.

I would take that deal!

I think it's a reasonable offer for a kit like that. I don't think you will be offered much more than that for a "custom" kit.

They are another Portland area maker. Not as nice as Allegra, but that's me. If they were on PDX craigslist you might be able to get $1500. I wouldn't sell them for $1,150, but again, that's me.

If they are not working for ya id let them go but.....I Seem to always regret selling kits...

Back