Anyone Welcome me in the house?

TanyaMadsen

Hello my name is Tanya, I live in Kansas. I'm a music teacher and my son loves drums. The other day he told me about this forum and thought I should join.
I'm I too old for such?

xx

Welcome Tanya.
There's a wealth of knowledge and experience level on this forum, from the beginning student to seasoned veterans and touring pros.
Not to mention the vast Drummerworld website to explore.
No you're not too old... We have Grandparents here!

Last edited:
Second that-never too old. In fact though it ranges from teens to senior citizens I'd wager the mean is over 40. It's encyclopedic cornucopia of everything related to drums-sometimes that relation is really tenuous.

I'm 70. Knock the dust off granny and keep moving.

Last edited:
I'm 65 and make a visit here almost every day. Welcome

Welcome to Drummerworld. All ages welcome.​

Welcome from the other side of the world -I'm 66 and the forum has been a great source of inspiration, motivation and learning. Not to mention just plain amusing at times.

Hot damn! Hi from Florida.

Welcome to The Forum. I'm 58 and live in Kansas also. There's a lot of interesting conversations, good advice what not in this forum. I look through the new posts nearly every day.

Yes - you're too old.

LOL

Welcome to the forum.

Ouch! Lol

Has your son been playing at all Tanya? Are YOU teaching him personally, or have you found him a percussion/drum specific teacher?

As soon as I had drum sticks in my hand, I KNEW I was a drummer. It came very natural to me. Well, the easy stuff in the beginning did anyway. Good Luck!

Back