Anyone Use The Gibraltar No-Leg Hi Hat Stand?

Totigerus

Does anyone else make a no leg hi hat stand besides Gibraltar?
I found only one other but it's from some weird Chinese Company I wouldn't trust.
I LOVE my no leg snare stand. Now I want to complete the deal with a no leg HH.
But I've heard a few not-great reviews on the Gibraltar no-leg HH stand.

The PDP BOA can be made legless in a minute too.

View attachment 122722
hmm looks interesting. That's the second time this week someone recommended a pedal from that line. I don't see any for sale at the moment. I'm assuming this line was discontinued a long time ago. I have a PDP double bass pedal that I want to sell but I have no idea what model it is. It has no markings on it and every time I google for it, nothing remotely close comes up! :LOL:
🤷‍♂️

hmm looks interesting. That's the second time this week someone recommended a pedal from that line. I don't see any for sale at the moment. I'm assuming this line was discontinued a long time ago. I have a PDP double bass pedal that I want to sell but I have no idea what model it is. It has no markings on it and every time I google for it, nothing remotely close comes up! :LOL:
🤷‍♂️
Yes its actually a great feeling direct drive/bow operated system.

Probably the system with the least slack too.

They pop up often globally if you keep the search open.

Yes its actually a great feeling direct drive/bow operated system.

Probably the system with the least slack too.

They pop up often globally if you keep the search open.
I'll keep looking, but I'll probably end up buying that newish Mapex fancy shmancy HH stand in a few months. It's like 250 bucks but it's like super high tech and exactly what I'm looking for. (removable legs) :love:
the best of both worlds!!

I use the Gibraltar legless and it becomes the third leg on my rack. Works great, faster setup. I also purchased the legless snare. The mounting pole is way to short (poor design) and I'm going to sell it. Definitely recommend the hihat stand.

Back