Anyone up for a little King Crimson?

Anon La Ply

Renegade
Brave man! We don' getta lotta Crimso covers in these here parts ;)

Really well played, Jonathan. Would like to hear you playing with a band live - if you're ripping like this it would be pretty cool.

lefty2

Platinum Member
You played that well. I like your drum sound, Cym. included. Your playing is solid. Good job.

Pass.of.E.r.a.

Gold Member
Brave man! We don' getta lotta Crimso covers in these here parts ;)

Really well played, Jonathan. Would like to hear you playing with a band live - if you're ripping like this it would be pretty cool.
I know, it's a shame really! Thank you, I have a gig with my band this week, I'll make sure to bring a camera and post some drum cam footage!

You played that well. I like your drum sound, Cym. included. Your playing is solid. Good job.
Thank you! It's almost a shame this song doesn't utilize cymbals a bit more. Those SR2's are continually surprising me with how well they play and record. Love em! Thank you for watching!

wow that was great. difficult and non-intuitive parts.
Yup, definitely took a while to learn haha. Thanks for checking it out!

-Jonathan

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Superb as always Jonathan :) Not easy stuff to work the feel, especially playing to a recorded track. I'm with Grea, I'd love to hear you playing that in a live band context.

One tiny recording point, I thought the bass drum was a little high in the mix when listening through my reference cans. Sounds fine through desk top speakers though. I think it's an upper bass boost tonal thing rather than a level thing.

Bo, although it pains me something terrible to say so, but I'd forgotten just how good your playing/singing performance was on that video. Really, pretty damn impressive :)

JimFiore

Silver Member
I'm sorry Bo, but that voice should not be coming out of that body!

Man, I wish I could sing half as well.

uniongoon

Gold Member
nice solid groove you have going on, Frame By Frame is one of my favourite tunes off of one of my favourite albums. Bo, nice feel on your cover too, and here I thought you were a really hot chick.