Anyone remember the triple tipped stick?

Ruok

Silver Member
This has to be well over 30 years ago. I remember purchasing nylon tip sticks that had a curved and thin plastic cord that went through the wood that added another tip on each side of the regular tip like a trident. I think Regal Tip made these? I went looking online to see if I could find any images and struck out.

Last edited:

ineedaclutch

Platinum Member
I remember seeing something like that in the back of Modern Drummer approx 20 years ago. Flix Stix or something along that line.

Mustion

There's an old thread on here about failed drum gimmicks/inventions, if you do a search it should come up (it's many pages long)... I remember somebody mentioned these in there, it's possible they linked a photo but I can't say for sure.

SYMBOLIC DEATH

I remember seeing something like that in the back of Modern Drummer approx 20 years ago. Flix Stix or something along that line.
I remember those ads in the back of MD. They were a normal stick with a second small section of a stick attached by a spring. I could think of a use for something like that, and wondered if they came with a free pair of X-ray specs.