Anyone knows who this is..?

Comments on YouTube said that the drummer is either "Carter McLean" or "Shay Goddwin".

And yes, he is killing it. Wish those 'stupid' saxophones would have gotten out of the way....lol. Hi hats like razor blades...

edit: Carter McLean it is...after viewing fl.tom's post above this...
edit part II: SHAY GODDWIN for the win....lol

Last edited:
Thanks..!

Never heard of him to be honest, but i see there are quite a lot videos with him available, including a Drumeo lesson..

The next couple of days i have something to check out..!:)

The drummer is Shay Godwin. He looks a lot like Carter McLean though. :)

Thanks for posting this video. His groove is insane! Actually the entire band is killin' it!

That being said, Carter McLean is also a beast. He has an incredible feel. Kinda like Steve Jordan. (I think he's actually better than Steve Jordan. flame suit on) Very tasteful and musical, with a groove to die for. And he has a killer left hand for playing ghost notes. Carter McLean Youtube

@Mongrel @oldskoolsoul @fl.tom

Now we just need to photoshop those horn players out of the way!

?

Agreed they're absolutely killing it......but anybody else bored by halfway through?? Gotta be one of the most repetitive songs ever!

Agreed they're absolutely killing it......but anybody else bored by halfway through?? Gotta be one of the most repetitive songs ever!
Probably a better dance tune than a listening tune. Gotta give them dancers some time to get down.

Back