Anyone know what finish this is?

Briandisaster

Hey there!
So I'm in the market for a new kit this year and i'm doing my research on brands and models and finishes and all that good stuff.
I was looking at a Tama starclassic bubinga kit on reverb in the exotic garnet finish. Then behind that kit though is a gorgeous looking Tama kit, but I cannot for the life of me find out what finish it is.
Can anyone lend a hand with this?
1579795331988.png

cjj

I'm not sure what that finish is but I have a 7 pc Red Mahogany Burst Bubinga kit, just like the one in the pic (I believe that's black nickel hardware), and they are incredible sounding/looking drums. If you were (initially) looking at that, you would not be disappointed.

Briandisaster

I'm not sure what that finish is but I have a 7 pc Red Mahogany Burst Bubinga kit, just like the one in the pic (I believe that's black nickel hardware), and they are incredible sounding/looking drums. If you were (initially) looking at that, you would not be disappointed.
I actually reached out to that drum shop and that kit is sold. I imagine it's going to be hard to find a new bubinga kit at this point in the game.