Anyone here tried MeetHook

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Because I was "paying to talk to them" it would make me feel uncomfortable and sadly question their sincerity. Seems the conditions of meeting would make both feel odd or wondering "Oh no an idiot with more money than sense"and "Dang he must be strapped to do this crap." If it was on the phone-well hell I can't hear well on a phone at all. It has to be in person so I can read their lips-that helps to comprehend a lot. Then I'd ask if they were interested in a "Master Class" where I go on and on bout some biological phenomenon like climate change or genetics, epigenetic, eve-devo. etc and all for the cheap price of 10 cent a word hee,hee,hee. ROFL.
This raises the question, if you are paying to talk to them, can you talk about whatever you want? Like can I talk to Steve about gardening and have an actual conversation about it? Or do they only expect to get music related inquiries?

specgrade

All the people I want to talk to are dead. I guess I will have to wait...

specgrade

This raises the question, if you are paying to talk to them, can you talk about whatever you want? Like can I talk to Steve about gardening and have an actual conversation about it? Or do they only expect to get music related inquiries?
It says you can have "just a fun discussion" AND the first session is FREE.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
No you can have a seance to talk to Elvis, Bonham, Bowie all the dead people just call Whoopi. You can ask Patrick Swayze what it is like to be really dead-unlike his acting dead.

specgrade

Dave Krusen is on the list. :cool:

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
I've forgotten about this option. Any applications you can share?

Another cash flow problem. I think the last time I inquired it was $300 a year or $30/mo, which is a steal. The other problem is it doesn't make sense unless you have the time to produce content to share and to do it on a monthly or even weekly basis.

There's also material on Dave's site and you can be a member for just a month or two if that's all you want to check out.

For software I just meant regular transcription software that lets you slow down and loop stuff etc... I use Amazing Slow Downer and have it on both my iPad and computer. I generally recommend my students to get it as well. If a song is just a bit too fast you can use it to play along.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I need to "invent" a hearing aid that will transcribe any music for any instrument and then relay that info directly to a chip implanted in your noggin (both visual and motor cortex). You will be able to see the transcription in your brain and activate the motor centers to play it. You get to sit and watch. Hot dang Bill Gates will eat my droppings. I wonder if the folks with the nesting drums listened to my suggestion to add interchangeable bearing edges?