Anyone going to PASIC?

jeffwj

Platinum Member
PASIC is next week in Indianapolis. Anyone attending? I'll be there!!!

While there are clinics on all kinds of percussion instruments, the drumset artists there will include:

• Shawn Pelton
  • Gordon Campbell
  • Billy Kilson
  • Florian Alexandru-Zorn
  • Gregg Bissonette
  • Rodrigo Villanueva
  • Jason Sutter
  • Carl Allen
  • Albe Bonacci
  • Will Kennedy
  • Reisha Fayson
  • Russ Miller
  • Pete Lockett
  • Matt Halpern
  • Alex Acuna
  • Luisto Quintero
  • Jason Gianni
  • Billy Cobham

Jeff

We are going as exhibitors, Carl Stewarts, Drums For Drummers.org. We will be spreading the word about our nonprofit organization and encouraging drummers to donate their unused sets, we will refurbish them and place them into Junior and high schools with underfunded music programs. Please come meet us at booth 216. [email protected]

We are going as exhibitors, Carl Stewarts, Drums For Drummers.org. We will be spreading the word about our nonprofit organization and encouraging drummers to donate their unused sets, we will refurbish them and place them into Junior and high schools with underfunded music programs. Please come meet us at booth 216. [email protected]

Sounds like a very good cause. I'll stop by the booth and say hello.

Jeff

Hey! I am so looking forward to my clinic at PASIC!!! So please if you wanna hang before and / or afterwards just hit me and I will be glad to answer you as many questions you want ;) See you in Indi!

best regards
Florian

Sounds great!!!
I have no legacy(kids) to pass my equipment to when I die(hopefully not soon!),so I want my years of gear to go to an under privileged kid that cant afford it.

I'm not rich by any means,but I have atleast 30k into my gear.Dont want it to be sold at a death,blow out price.Would rather donate it to kids that dont have the chance to play on "real" gear.
BNz'

Back