Anybody selling a bass guitar?

Pyromaniac777

Silver Member
I'm looking into starting to learn how to play the bass guitar on the side. I only have about $150 at my disposal right now to get started. Do any of you have a bass guitar you're willing to sell for dirt cheap ($50-$100 with shipping)?

T.Underhill

Pioneer Member
Soooo, I just picked up bass too and bought a blem (literally ONE small nick on the back) Fender Squire Affinity J-Bass from musiciansfriend for $127 shipped. It's pretty darn sweet. You have to pick up a strap and bag/case of course.

Have you checked out CL in your area? That might gain you more quality instead of having 40+ of your investment in shipping.

Have fun!

Pyromaniac777

Silver Member
Soooo, I just picked up bass too and bought a blem (literally ONE small nick on the back) Fender Squire Affinity J-Bass from musiciansfriend for $127 shipped. It's pretty darn sweet. You have to pick up a strap and bag/case of course.

Have you checked out CL in your area? That might gain you more quality instead of having 40+ of your investment in shipping.

Have fun!
There's never any basses on my local craigslist. I'm planning on just buying a used one off of GC's used inventory if I can't find one anywhere else.

GeoB

Gold Member
$150? Rondo guitars. PRC, they work. Or Guitar Fetish, PRC as well.

Both sell basses.