Anybody, (Not Endorsed) Ever Get Custom Sticks Made?

Totigerus

What companies will do this for me?
I only found a few that sell solely to corporations.
Or...conversely, anyone know who makes a stick that's 17" long, .640 in diameter, or slightly larger, with an acorn tip in nylon?
I've been using Vic Firth Metal Nylon for 20 years, but I want something slightly thicker.

I ordered a custom set from Rick Dior -- Leopardwood, barrel-tip, 75g. LOVE them. He does amazing work.

Yep, check Pellwood out. They make mine. Send them your design costs £25 for them to set it up.

After that you buy in bulk of 16 pairs. It's way cheaper than buying from a music store so it's essentially a trade endorsement.

Yep, check Pellwood out. They make mine. Send them your design costs £25 for them to set it up.

After that you buy in bulk of 16 pairs. It's way cheaper than buying from a music store so it's essentially a trade endorsement.
Interesting. After the initial down payment, how much do the sticks come out to per pair?
It might not be worth it to send it from England to California, shipping-wise.

Interesting. After the initial down payment, how much do the sticks come out to per pair?
It might not be worth it to send it from England to California, shipping-wise.
Was about to ask where are you based.

It was £92 for 16 pairs of hickory sticks bear in mind VF, pro marl etc will set you back £11 a pair here. Haven't ordered any since covid. Will order September time.

There's got to be a US company that does the same thing.

Back