Any UK members from Manchester here???

D.B.A

Hi
Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread but here goes.

My band are desperatly looking for a quality rock drummer, everyone who has shown interest just havnt been good enough and after trawling partysounds and the like thought id have better luck going where drummers unite.

We are after someone ideally 20-30, high quality drummer (have a listen to the tracks to see if you can play), good SOH, well commited and who wants to make a career.

Were based in Manchester, have our own studio/rehearsal, have gigs lined up, radio airplay, looking to do a video and a UK tour next year, good management interest and working on a new E.P as we speak.

We had to let our last drummer go as he was a sessioner by trade and works with BJH and their touring schedule was conflicting too much with us so we said our goodbyes.

Check the tunes out and let us know what you think.

www.myspace.com/deathbyaudiouk

Thank you for your time!

D.B.A

D.B.A.:

I live in Florida now but I lived in Manchester for some time. I know all the guys who played in BJH and so I am guessing that you are looking for somone serious. Have you tried calling Jay Irving in Liverpool? If you need contact details let me know.

Paul

If you could get me his details thatd be great. Yeah its Kevin Whitehead who was drumming with us, shame cos he's a top lad and a great fuckin drummer.

If you could get me his details thatd be great. Yeah its Kevin Whitehead who was drumming with us, shame cos he's a top lad and a great ****** drummer.

Careful of your language dude. There are a lot of young 'un's on here!

Had a listen and I'm nowhere near good enough. I'm assuming you've tried Gumtree and Joinmyband.com? I'll keep an ear out for you.

City is owned by Abu Dhabi and United is owned by the Yanks! Geesh, whatever happened to local football clubs?

Back