Any Trick drumset owners in Virginia?

drummingman

Gold Member
I'm trying to find somebody in my state that owns a Trick drumset. I would really like to hear one in person as I'm seriously cosidering buying a Trick kit.

I live about an hour outside of Richmond.

Anybody?????????

dairyairman

Platinum Member
i don't own one and i don't live in virginia, but i know someone who does. his kit is all aluminum shells and it is incredibly bright sounding and loud as hell!

Evilbagua

Silver Member
you should email trick. I was talking to them about potentially getting some stuff made and they seemed more than willing to point me in the direction of atleast 2-3 people in my town who were willing to let me play/listen to there kits. I ended up going steel instead of aluminium, but I'm sure they'd get you in contact.

drummingman

Gold Member
you should email trick. I was talking to them about potentially getting some stuff made and they seemed more than willing to point me in the direction of atleast 2-3 people in my town who were willing to let me play/listen to there kits. I ended up going steel instead of aluminium, but I'm sure they'd get you in contact.
I will call them for sure.

jeffwj

Platinum Member
Are you back in the area? I thought you were moving to Florida. I can ask around to see if there are any Trick dealers in Richmond.

Jeff

drummingman

Gold Member
Are you back in the area? I thought you were moving to Florida. I can ask around to see if there are any Trick dealers in Richmond.

Jeff
Yeah I moved back 5 months ago. If you know of any dealers, or kit owners, in Richmond that would be great.