Any joe ballistic stronsick students out there?

sauceisback

actually i am one of you guys too, im actually starting in working with plyometrics but i just want to clarify if whether i should do singles with my foot while on plyometrics as fast singles or slow? how do you properly do it? thanks!

Jeff Almeyda

Senior Consultant
I'd advise you to ignore all of his over-hyped material.

Plyometrics are extremely stressful and should only be done by experienced athletes under the supervision of a coach. They have no place in developing bass drum speed and control especially when done in the manner that Strosnick advises. Plyometrics were designed for large fast-twitch muscle groups like the hamstrings not for the smaller muscles of the foot. You will probably strain the smaller muscles in your foot in you stick with it. I know because I did years ago while trying a similar shortcut.

sauceisback

I'd advise you to ignore all of his over-hyped material.

Plyometrics are extremely stressful and should only be done by experienced athletes under the supervision of a coach. They have no place in developing bass drum speed and control especially when done in the manner that Strosnick advises. Plyometrics were designed for large fast-twitch muscle groups like the hamstrings not for the smaller muscles of the foot. You will probably strain the smaller muscles in your foot in you stick with it. I know because I did years ago while trying a similar shortcut.
so what happened to your muscles?