Any Christmas Gear that You'd Like to Share?

Drumdame

Silver Member
Most of you already know that I had bought a Supra LM400 snare and a couple of pairs of Vater sticks for myself for Christmas. Also I bought myself a backup pair of Eargasm High Fidelity ear plugs. 20221214_121850.jpg

Last edited:
I think that's awesome... I'll drum to that! LOL
Have you been playing that supra yet since you replaced the snare straps

Have you been playing that supra yet since you replaced the snare straps
Unfortunately not, I've been bedridden since Monday... I'm still not feeling well enough to play at all, I have to regain my strength back. Thanks for reaching out.

2B's for a Silverchair show band I've newly been a member of. The 5B's weren't cutting through the wall of guitar noise. Hopefully the backbeats rimshot will crack now.

Pro.Mark Raw Hickory Forward 2B
View attachment 128486
Oh yeah! Merry Christmas and have a happy and healthy New Year!

• Love
Reactions: I-P
I’ve been posting about these a lot, but you could say I got these for Christmas. I’ve stared at them more than I’ve played them.

View attachment 128497
They're absolutely gorgeous... I'd be staring at them too! LOL

Have a very happy and healthy New Year!

I don't have any new Christmas gear to show all I can say I had a great Christmas with my family thats all that matters.
Tiges, you got that right! Being sick, I've missed two Christmas events gathering with family and friends and I'm still not well... so like I said in other post there's nothing like your health.

What good is all the drum gear if you're not healthy enough to even play? This sickness has wiped me right out. Can't wait to feel better. Family is the most precious gift on Earth.

Last edited:
Back