Anthony? :(

Also see here, beginning from post #34...
http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105953

Anthony sent a PM to the admins/mods a few days ago, asking for his account to be deleted, and not telling specific reasons. To reduce the guesswork, he wasn't banned and that minor dispute that occurred about a week ago or so was totally insignificant.

He's invited to rejoin us any time he wants!

Maybe he was feeling that he has been spending too much time on the forum but hey, isn't this what we're all doing all the time?
Maybe it was because he felt he was too harsh in some of his replies. Not really IMO. And even if that was the case a few times, everything was always cleared out between the members involved.

Anthony, if you're reading this...Just know that you are majorly appreciated here. I can't help but wonder what the hell happened to make you delete your account. But that's your business. You will always have my respect, and please continue to LMK when you are near Philadelphia so we can do a hang.

Miss you man. We all want you back.

Thanks for that Arky. I missed the Gadd thread evolution, so had no idea of this. Our loss - absolutely. I just hope Anthony's reasons were wholesome and work focus related rather than any disappointment with the forum/members.

I get the feeling it was due to a disappointment. I hope it wasn't my irritation thread. He didn't post in it. I would just throw up if it was because of me. I think Ant would have informed us if he was leaving for any other reason.

Makes no sense.

I get you get busy, can't post for a while. But I don't get why anyone feels this need to contact a mod to have their account deactivated.

Ant, I miss you already!

You better still come find me and get that beer I owe you when/if you come to LA.

Thats a real shame.
The addiction of this place can be a real draw on your time. He's also a pro, maybe he didn't want some of his past words to be in public domain. Could be a 1000 reasons.....that we'd never realize. Enjoyed your posts Anthony.

Also see here, beginning from post #34...
http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105953

Anthony sent a PM to the admins/mods a few days ago, asking for his account to be deleted, and not telling specific reasons. To reduce the guesswork, he wasn't banned and that minor dispute that occurred about a week ago or so was totally insignificant.

He's invited to rejoin us any time he wants!

Maybe he was feeling that he has been spending too much time on the forum but hey, isn't this what we're all doing all the time?
Maybe it was because he felt he was too harsh in some of his replies. Not really IMO. And even if that was the case a few times, everything was always cleared out between the members involved.
IMO ....He did not leave here because he felt he was too harsh or that he spent too much time on here....He would have said so..He is very solid and confident in this whole industry...What ever the reason .....its his......We are going to miss him

Well that is a drag. In my short time here I've found his insights and the experiences he's posted always good reading.

Cool guy, gave me some great tips.

Hope he comes back.

Sorry to read this, Anthony made great contributions to this site, hopefully a temporary situation.

If you are reading this Anthony, I'd like to add my thanks and respect.

I was wondering why he hadn't been posting lately and I saw 'Guest' on one of his posts and didn't know what was going on.

What a shame, his posts were always great, great guy, great player. He'll be missed.

Just hope he knows that.

In addition to Anthony being a nice guy it is great for us amateur/hobbyist drummers to learn from a pro. Please come back!
And he plays Gretsch -)

IMO ....He did not leave here because he felt he was too harsh or that he spent too much time on here....

My guess is the latter. He's a pro with a full book of students and forums can get a bit addictive.

It's a shame to see him go but it's been a shame to see a lot of good people leave who have left. A lot like life, really ...

Missed already, but you know, that's life on the interwebz. Be well, Ant.

Back