Another Example of why Drummerworld is Great - and a big thank you

dmacc_2

Great "Kudos" story and I hope this inspires some more to come out.

They helps to offset some of the not-so-pleasant threads that occur on that rare occasion.

Well done to both of you!

wildbil

Confession time...I type with two fingers, so I don't say much on here, and when I do,I wonder if that is what I really wanted to say.....I do read on here all the time...Because I want to learn ....Reading the thread on RRHOF.....Tells me so much about the the music industry that I don't know....I see opinions that people are not afraid to put out here..I believe I know you all in some sort of personal way,better then you know me,and I am good with that for today....I have so much respect for you all, that is why I keep coming here....Peace be with you all.....Amazing place....Thank you

MaryO

Platinum Member
Another example of why this site and it's members are so amazing. I've had similar experiences from a couple of members myself. I hope to be able to pay it forward someday.

KnuckleBuster

Great story of drummers/people helping each other out. Way to go. I too have traded cymbals with another member of DW and the experience was good. DW is great forum to be a part of!

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Confession time...I type with two fingers, so I don't say much on here, and when I do,I wonder if that is what I really wanted to say.....I do read on here all the time...Because I want to learn ....Reading the thread on RRHOF.....Tells me so much about the the music industry that I don't know....I see opinions that people are not afraid to put out here..I believe I know you all in some sort of personal way,better then you know me,and I am good with that for today....I have so much respect for you all, that is why I keep coming here....Peace be with you all.....Amazing place....Thank you
Since typing with two fingers is probably a slow way to type, we promise to read slowly so as to not make you feel uneasy. Type on brother.