And we’re doing it again!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Hey everybody, just throwing this out there but my Devo tribute, “Through Being Cool” is doing another online streaming concert tonight at 8pm PST. If you’d like to get your Devo on, click on the link below, make a small donation and get a ticket to the show!

This is cheaper than A Starbucks coffee, when you think about it ?

Just bought my ticket.
I'm a nostalgic Devo "Spud Boy".
Looking forward to checking out the Crosstown hardware.

Apologies for any copyright infringement to Bo.

View attachment 94233
Thanks for watching! I just got home and done unloading. I hope it sounded good! I was told we’re getting a copy of tonight’s show so I look forward to how these things look because I don’t get to see them. We were a little more relaxed tonight, which could have been artificially induced, but the guys and the crew were having a great time this time around!

My first reaction was how incredible your rack tom and snare sounded.
Overall, the show looked and sounded great. Several of the "in concert" comments stated as much.
The "bird's eye" camera above your kit was a nice touch.
I felt that you did a superb job of playing the Devo drum parts accurately, while still bringing your unique flair. Your chops on "Mongoloid" were especially impressive.

Would love to see you guys play "Smart Patrol" or "Gut Feeling" at a future online gig.

My first reaction was how incredible your rack tom and snare sounded.
Overall, the show looked and sounded great. Several of the "in concert" comments stated as much.
The "bird's eye" camera above your kit was a nice touch.
I felt that you did a superb job of playing the Devo drum parts accurately, while still bringing your unique flair. Your chops on "Mongoloid" were especially impressive.

Would love to see you guys play "Smart Patrol" or "Gut Feeling" at a future online gig.
Thanks. The crew were trying new camera angles and the whole set-up seemed more collaborative. Sound check went a lot quicker as well. I can’t wait to see it. The guy in charge was giving us some
Comments afterwards and “Smart Patrol” is on our list (as well as a few others). So in this off time our keyboard guy will start programming. There’s even talk of me singing one or two, but we’ll see. I’m happy just drumming and doing sound.

Back