Amazing trios

Jeff Beck's band isn't a trio. It's a four piece. You left out Jason Rebello who plays keyboards.

I like the Ray Brown trio in all its versions: but now defunct of course.

And Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock and Jack DeJohnette produce perhaps the most refined jazz music that I have ever heard.

Glen I love ya man, but you are so predictable dog....I saw the title, and without seeing that you posted, I thought, Glen is gonna say Rush.....

You should try and change it up once in a while, just sayin....

Glen I love ya man, but you are so predictable dog....I saw the title, and without seeing that you posted, I thought, Glen is gonna say Rush.....

You should try and change it up once in a while, just sayin....
Why? My favorite Trio hasn't changed. At least I am consistent! :)

OK. It has turned into a test. Great!

Grand Funk Railroad
Police
Nirvana
Me Myself & I

So I guess what the message here is that you can't play favorites. Is that it? :(

So I guess what the message here is that you can't play favorites. Is that it? :(

Not at all dude. Just interested in what you like and what you have been influenced by. The Rush thing we all know about so that almost goes without saying.

I'm with you on The Police. Amazing band.

Not at all dude. Just interested in what you like and what you have been influenced by. The Rush thing we all know about so that almost goes without saying.

I'm with you on The Police. Amazing band.
You mean you don't like "Me Myself & I"?

I prefer the reggae duo 'I & I'.
When I was young, I hung around with a Jamaican family down the street. I listened to a lot of Reggae. "96 degrees in the shade", Bob Marley and others. I learned how to speak Jamaican, and they even got me to bring my kit down to their house so I could learn some Reggae beats. To this day, I can't really get into it. Just thought I would share. :)

Back