AHHHH ITS HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween!!! My virtual Halloween costumes.

Attachments

• xerxes.jpg
    xerxes.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 5
  • wolfart.png
    wolfart.png
    443.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Texas-Chainsaw-3D-bluray-cover-2013.jpg
    Texas-Chainsaw-3D-bluray-cover-2013.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 5
  • MV5BODcyYzM4YTAtNGM5MS00NjU4LTk2Y2ItZjI5NjkzZTk0MmQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BODcyYzM4YTAtNGM5MS00NjU4LTk2Y2ItZjI5NjkzZTk0MmQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 9140w4P6H4L.jpg
    9140w4P6H4L.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 3544C46A00000578-3641068-image-a-54_1465916992065.jpg
    3544C46A00000578-3641068-image-a-54_1465916992065.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
I thought this might be a thread about having to wear a costume for the Halloween gig, which is a yearly pain in the ass, for me. Tonight is no exception.

What are you going as? I never played a Halloween gig, so I've never done the costume thing.

I've only played one Halloween show and didn't wear a costume for it, but it stands out for me for another reason. I got home from the show around 2:30am, probably didn't fall asleep till sometime after 3am. My wife woke me up just before 6am to let me know her water broke and she was starting labor. My oldest son was born 11 years ago today, and that day was the longest day of my life on maybe 3 hours of sleep. So maybe, just maybe, I was wearing a "new dad" costume at that show and just didn't know it. Happy birthday Liam!

I've only played one Halloween show and didn't wear a costume for it, but it stands out for me for another reason. I got home from the show around 2:30am, probably didn't fall asleep till sometime after 3am. My wife woke me up just before 6am to let me know her water broke and she was starting labor. My oldest son was born 11 years ago today, and that day was the longest day of my life on maybe 3 hours of sleep. So maybe, just maybe, I was wearing a "new dad" costume at that show and just didn't know it. Happy birthday Liam!

That's an awesome story! My wife and I got married on Halloween, but nothing beats the arrival of a new child. New dad costume for sure!

A friend of mine made this ridiculous edit and posted it on instagram earlier with the caption:

(Not an edit)

Hope everyone is safe out there and still manages to have some fun!!

(I don't have any cool former costumes....It's never been a big holiday for us [we already have Christmas decorations up] so it's mostly just a chance to pass out candy and see cute costumes as they come by our house!)

I am curious what people will be doing tonight....

Attachments

• IMG_3805.jpg
    IMG_3805.jpg
    807.2 KB · Views: 8
We're having a Hazmat Halloween this year: no candy distribution, no responding to knocks on the door, to which a sign will be appended that explains our unavailability. We're locking down, killing the lights, making caramel apples, and watching bone-chilling flicks. A happy Halloween is a healthy one. Don't get careless, folks.

Back