AC/DC - Sink The Pink - Drum Cover

specgrade

Dude, I got that album (Fly On The Wall) for my sixteenth birthday back in '86. Love me some AC/DC! "Shake Your Foundations" is my favorite. Their album Flick Of The Switch is very under rated.
Your drumming is very good. I prefer acoustic kits, though.

Thanks for your comment.

I love Shake Your Foundations too. Tracks like Playing With Girls - Fly On The Wall - First Blood is awesome too.

Flick Of The Switch is underrated yes. Tracks like Rising Power and Guns For Hire for instance are great tunes. There is some great rehearsal videos on Youtube where AC/DC prepare for the FOTS Tour I guess it is. I don't think they have performed songs from FOTS & FOTW for many years.

I would much rater play an acoustic kit, but at the moment I only have access to a practice-room where I can't make to much noise. Therefore an e-kit.

Regards
Mike

specgrade

Thanks for your comment.

I love Shake Your Foundations too. Tracks like Playing With Girls - Fly On The Wall - First Blood is awesome too.

Flick Of The Switch is underrated yes. Tracks like Rising Power and Guns For Hire for instance are great tunes. There is some great rehearsal videos on Youtube where AC/DC prepare for the FOTS Tour I guess it is. I don't think they have performed songs from FOTS & FOTW for many years.

I would much rater play an acoustic kit, but at the moment I only have access to a practice-room where I can't make to much noise. Therefore an e-kit.

Regards
Mike
At least you can play. For the moment I am in a townhouse with no e-kit and my acoustic kit just laughing at me, lol. Cheers!
Thanks for the heads-up on the YT vids, that's awesome!

basset52

Nice - well played. Acka Dacka never fails to punch somewhere in the stomach. Just basic and raw.