AC/DC live, October 1978

paradiddle pete

Platinum Member
Migrated to Oz for some training then back to the fold.. see what hanging out with Convicts can do.. Live at River Plate YouTube is worth a look too..

Last edited:

KEEF

Thanks for posting this Wraub.
I'm from Colchester - never knew they played here.....though I was only 4 at the time! :ROFLMAO:

Woolwich

Silver Member
The Rock Goes To College series, check it on Wikipedia there were some stunning bands captured at college and university gigs in the late 70s to early 80s, Gillan, U2, Tom Petty, April Wine , The Specials, Bruford, The Police, Rory Gallagher, The Cars, Cheap Trick, I could go on. Iirc it might have been back in the day when the BBC simulcast the show with stereo footage by listening to Radio 2 on FM but I could be wrong.
As an aside Bon Scott would have been 75 the other day had he still been alive.

rhumbagirl

Young must've spent his formative years practicing with the head shake, maybe to keep from seeing his parents enter his room to ask him to turn it down. Great example is the solo at 19:48. Curious what the health effects long term were. Certainly he didn't do that in his later years LOL!

C.M. Jones

Young must've spent his formative years practicing with the head shake, maybe to keep from seeing his parents enter his room to ask him to turn it down. Great example is the solo at 19:48. Curious what the health effects long term were. Certainly he didn't do that in his later years LOL!
I'd be unconscious with only vague vital signs after sustaining that motion for sixty seconds. It's like being in an incessant auto collision.