About me.

Joshua Johnson

Well I know I'm passionate about drums.........but I also play guitar and bass. If this is about drums and telling you all about me, here we go. I started learning drums since I was 9 years old. And previously you know that my name is Joshua Johnson ever since join DRUMMERWORLD recently this year. I live in Selangor, Malaysia and my house address is no.9 usj 1/2 Subang Jaya. Even if I'm a Malaysian, I still speak English. I got 2 YouTube channels. My first one got 74 subscribers and my second got 11 subscribers. And that's the reason why I put up with my music. If you want to see my chops, I may post it. That's all you need to know about me. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Bozozoid

Gold Member
Joshua...youve come to the right place!. It's an honor to have you. I'm fumbling with guitar..its tough for me unlike drums which were easier. Hopefully I can ask you a couple of pointers on guitar. Have a great day..and remember..nothing beats drumming!..no pun intended.

Sakae2xBopster

Great, Joshua. I was in a band once with a guy from Malaysia. A super great guy and a good cook, too!!! Glad to have you on the forum.

Joshua Johnson

Joshua...youve come to the right place!. It's an honor to have you. I'm fumbling with guitar..its tough for me unlike drums which were easier. Hopefully I can ask you a couple of pointers on guitar. Have a great day..and remember..nothing beats drumming!..no pun intended.
Yes thanks very much. I started playing drums when I was 9 years old.