A little CM love

You're right. I gave you nothing in return. I feel like such a tool!

(hits forehead with palm) Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I'm real sorry for my caveman manners.

Here's something...If you like lounging or sleeping in oversized T shirts, I could send you a large sized, never used, Ace Electric T shirt as a kind of a personal thank you.

They are very rare. There's less than 75 in existence. They have a pocket. They are black. 100% cotton. With a logo custom designed by my artist sister.

The best part? It would be the furthest any of my rare Ace Electric T-shirts have ever traveled in the US. So you would have that going for you too, not to mention the years of comfort you will certainly enjoy. Think of it. A tradesman's shirt from PA! And you're in California!

(twirls moustache, raises eyebrows) So what do you say? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm?
I was just joking Larry.

I was just joking Larry.
Me too Bo

I didn't see your wink emoji so I thought I'd cover my ass just in case you were mad at me all this time.

But the offer still stands and I'll tell you why...I made a mistake and had a dozen large T-shirts made and I take an extra large.

Me too Bo

I didn't see your wink emoji so I thought I'd cover my ass just in case you were mad at me all this time.

But the offer still stands and I'll tell you why...I made a mistake and had a dozen large T-shirts made and I take an extra large.
If you really want to assuage your guilt and send me a t-shirt, I’ll take one 😉

If you really want to assuage your guilt and send me a t-shirt, I’ll take one 😉
I think it would be fitting. I'll consider it amends for going to a party of sorts and not bringing a host gift.

PM me an address to send it to.

OK got it. I'll send a few for all the good people of the Eder household.

Anyone else wants one PM me a name and address. Supplies limited to 9. Large only.

Ok, in the spirit of this wonderful thread, I’d like to announce a strange giveaway! PM me if you or someone you know could use a 20” Paiste Alpha Metal ride in as good as new condition with ping to die for and a bell worthy of Quasimodo’s attention! I used it on my last recording “Mourning Phoebe” so I truly love and trust this cymbal for rock/metal. Also up for grabs is a brand new 24” Remo PS3 black dot bass drum head!! It goes without saying that I want these items to go to a loving home; someone who can use them and would really appreciate them. :) (y)

I'm giving away some never used Ace Electric T shirts that I had made too small. Size is large, black with a pocket,100% cotton and my company logo. PM me your address. I'm sending Bo's and Greg 's (Mendozart) shirt out in a few minutes.

Larry you cut me to the bone I'm a huge fan of Evans emad one. I bought some high end Yamaha's in 2009 and both bass drums came with PS3 heads. I ended up putting aquarian SK1 heads on them, recently I've been enjoying the emads. I understand about you going full circle though I've been thinking about buying some remo pinstripes for my old Yamaha's that's what came on them in 1988. PS CM Jones is a cool dude
😁😁😁
I used the Emad1 for over 15 years. Lately, to my ear, my toms sound more toneful with Remo clear Ambassadors compared to G1's

I was never unhappy at all with my BD tone, not one bit. It's so good. But I decided to give Remo a shot there too. I haven't had a Remo head on a bass drum for a really long time. The foam ring holder thing...I never use a foam ring. I like just the holder for the amount of damping it provides. But it looks stupid and gets all wrinkly around the edges if it's empty.

Plot twist I am the owner of C.M. Jones profile or as I call it “my daytime persona”…

Glad I got that off my chest, it was hard maintaining the dichotomous experiment.

Joking - some cats are just great people C.M. and Uncle Larry are seemingly so!

Plot twist I am the owner of C.M. Jones profile or as I call it “my daytime persona”…

Glad I got that off my chest, it was hard maintaining the dichotomous experiment.
I'd be fine with that ploy. It would absolve me of accountability for whatever I post here. :p
Joking - some cats are just great people. C.M. and Uncle Larry are seemingly so!
Thanks for the kind words, Ransan. We're brothers in Pearl, man. That's as thick as blood.

I wonder if I squeezed into a large would it make look like an electric cowboy?

So does it light up or anything? I figured, being from you, it would light up-wink, wink. So does the “handy” pocket have a secret pocket- given your past experience as a secret agent.

Ya ain’t got no camera in thar do ya, or a tracking device - so your “native people” can study us humans? Hmmmmmmm

I’d take one of your personal used X-large as long as it worn with a few holes in keeping with my typical t- shirt. Autographed in your “native language”.

Last edited:
I wonder if I squeezed into a large would it make look like an electric cowboy?

So does it light up or anything? I figured, being from you, it would light up-wink, wink. So does the “handy” pocket have a secret pocket- given your past experience as a secret agent.

Ya ain’t got no camera in thar do ya, or a tracking device - so your “native people” can study us humans? Hmmmmmmm

I’d take one of your personal used X-large as long as it worn with a few holes in keeping with my typical t- shirt. Autographed in your “native language”.
See this is exactly why we are interested in your mind. Jesus you're sharp. You don't miss a thing.

I might as well spill the beans now, Art, just like Toto, pulled the curtain back.

Full disclosure: If you get an Ace Electric shirt from me it is a tracking device. The whole shirt, so there's no trying to get rid of an implant. Implants are so caveman-ish, pffft

It monitors all crucial life functions, logs all your whereabouts, records your conversations, measures your genitals, checks your electric usage, and other unimportant personal information. It all comes back to me first, I cherry pick what's relevant to my mission and send it back...I can't say how I send it back. It does utilize a common appliance in or around Brian's house. He will never guess it in a million years.

It'd be a cinch for you though Art.

My mission is benevolent. Your cooperation is requested. We feel strongly that drummers represent the very best...and the very worst...of what humanity has to offer. Anyone who wishes to take a bolder step and be recruited...first you must convince Art accept the position he is offered.

Last edited:
Back