A few festivals over the weekend...

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Huge Ben - 'kin huge!

I applaud your noble striving for greatness, & humbly grovel at the feet of your triumphant thunder grooves on your epic epoch :)

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Flagrant breech of forum rules alert!

I'm bumping this because it's one of the forum's best forum member band success stories, & deserves to be featured.

BEN ROCKS!!!

BTW Ben, what's with the youth appendage to your right? Child slave labour stage prop?

Have you ever posted this video Ben? Superb! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5K0COTiKec

Last edited by a moderator:

eclipseownzu

Gold Member
Dude, that is great. That is the dream man. I am glad to see a real band with real players getting the respect they deserve.

Audiopat

Awesome stuff man, I only just checked out your band and the music, it's great! Are you guys in some way related with Alestorm?

PQleyR

Platinum Member
Flagrant breech of forum rules alert!

I'm bumping this because it's one of the forum's best forum member band success stories, & deserves to be featured.

BEN ROCKS!!!

BTW Ben, what's with the youth appendage to your right? Child slave labour stage prop?

Have you ever posted this video Ben? Superb! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5K0COTiKec
I only just found this. Thanks as ever Andy and others for your support, it's very touching.

The kid was just on stage for some reason, I wasn't sure why at the time either.

The Unicorn Invasion video is fun isn't it? I should point out that the title is misleading...the footage is live, the audio isn't.

I love the shotgun in the bum sign!

LOL>
It said 'Bang Bang Baby' on the back!

Awesome stuff man, I only just checked out your band and the music, it's great! Are you guys in some way related with Alestorm?
Yeah, our keys player/main songwriter Chris is also the singer in Alestorm.

Anon La Ply

Renegade
Huge, Ben - amazing!

I have a feeling you guys could do well in Japan. They love the loud stuff and I suspect they'd get the humour - after all, your middle-ages mythical thingies is goofy in a similar way to the Japanese samurai tradition. You guys would make excellent anime characters :)