"A Day With Joyful Noise Drum Company"

Bart Elliott

DW PRO DRUMMER
I wanted to tell you about my first documentary!

One year ago, on May 20, 2009, I attended the Joyful Noise Drum Company Day at Fork's Drum Closet, in Nashville, TN. After speaking with all the JNDC craftsmen and artisans, as well as hearing from celebrity artists and industry leaders, I decided that I want to take the video footage captured during this unique experience, and share it with the entire drumming community. So after months (and months) of editing and additional recorded footage, I finally finished my documentary, "A Day With Joyful Noise Drum Company".

The full documentary is about one-hour in length, so I've broken it up in parts to make it easier for those that can't watch it all in one sitting.

I hope you enjoy.

http://www.drummercafe.com/music-industry/featured-articles/a-day-with-joyful-noise-drum-company-documentary.html

Visit your local pro drum shop to see and play these wonderful Joyful Noise drums ... and be watching for a new JNDC website that should be coming soon.

Thank Bart.

I saw this over on another forum and you really did an outstanding job on capturing the "Passion, Power and Purpose" behind Joyful Noise Drum Company - Curt Waltrip. I found the whole thing very compelling, informative and refreshing. Thanks again for the hard work.

Mike

Just watched the entire project it was very professionally produced. I will have to try and learn more about the Drummercafe in the near future and about this Joyful Noise snare drum. Possibly auditioning one of them if I am ever in Tennessee America.

Back