!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

WOAH!!! I got two more days too. What a TRIP!!!

My too days too, is my Simmons 200w monitor arriving and my Roland thundering to life for the first time.

Headphones are cool, but it can't be the same.

Yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more days and ...ummm...it's..umm, like Thursday..Yeah!! I day before Friday.....Then.... woo-hooooooo!

?????????????????????

I got one more day til my new HH ride gets here

Suck it nerds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 more days until we find out apparantly

Mystery thread!.......a la Alfred Hitchcock!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!

Does anyone remember the old Cheers promos where they showed just a present and did a count down..5 more days...3 more days....
we should at least get a hint for spending the time to read the thread...is it bigger then a snare drum?

We've done four all ready, but now we're steady & then they went: one, two, three, four!!! !!! !!! !!!

... to the weekend.

Caddy, the site puts in spaces after a number of repeated characters:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've done four all ready, but now we're steady & then they went: one, two, three, four!!! !!! !!! !!!

You beat me to it.......................................................................................................................................................

Back