!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

THC

WOAH!!! I got two more days too. What a TRIP!!!

My too days too, is my Simmons 200w monitor arriving and my Roland thundering to life for the first time.

Headphones are cool, but it can't be the same.

pearlygates

Gold Member
Yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more days and ...ummm...it's..umm, like Thursday..Yeah!! I day before Friday.....Then.... woo-hooooooo!

Wick

I got one more day til my new HH ride gets here

Suck it nerds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

caddywumpus

Platinum Member
The mystery hangs in the air like a fog. A fog so thick, you could cut it with a knife...................................... ...........

braincramp

Gold Member
Does anyone remember the old Cheers promos where they showed just a present and did a count down..5 more days...3 more days....
we should at least get a hint for spending the time to read the thread...is it bigger then a snare drum?

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
... to the weekend.

Caddy, the site puts in spaces after a number of repeated characters:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DSCRAPRE

We've done four all ready, but now we're steady & then they went: one, two, three, four!!! !!! !!! !!!
You beat me to it.......................................................................................................................................................