20" Noiseworks Trash bottom?

Candyman

Hi guys.
New drummer here. I just bought a cobbled together set of CB drums off Craigslist to get me started drumming. After reading a bit, I have discovered that what I thought was just a neat looking 16" crash is actually the top half of a Paiste Noiseworks 16/20 Trash set. So I'm wondering if anyone might know where I can find just the 20" bottom. I've looked on Ebay and even on the web it seems this set is not really visible. I'd appreciate any input as to where I might find it, or if it's even worth hunting....

razorx

Platinum Member
Hi guys.
New drummer here. I just bought a cobbled together set of CB drums off Craigslist to get me started drumming. After reading a bit, I have discovered that what I thought was just a neat looking 16" crash is actually the top half of a Paiste Noiseworks 16/20 Trash set. So I'm wondering if anyone might know where I can find just the 20" bottom. I've looked on Ebay and even on the web it seems this set is not really visible. I'd appreciate any input as to where I might find it, or if it's even worth hunting....
special order. They aren't your everyday cymbals.