13" Tom-Tom plus stand required...

SquadLeader

Gold Member
Can anyone give me a clue where I'd have best chance in UK of getting hold of a standalone 13" tom, ideally in silver sparkle, plus it's stand?

I don't want a full kit but want to expand from one rack tom to two.

Really struggling to find them for same...any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Martin

Tommy_D

Platinum Member
ebay.uk?

Are you looking for any particular brand or model of drum, or do you just want a silver sparkle 13" drum?

GeoB

Gold Member
eBay. You might have to get a sparkle wrap but the drum itself shouldn't be a problem. Pearl makes a nice stand, a 930 snare stand would work.

SquadLeader

Gold Member
ebay.uk?

Are you looking for any particular brand or model of drum, or do you just want a silver sparkle 13" drum?
I really don't so much mind....my kit is a Gretsch Catalina Club Mod with a beautiful silver sparkle/black band. But I'm not too bothered about owning a quirky kit with a mismatched drum to be honest.

crispycritters

Orphan 13" toms are listed on eBay pretty frequently.

It should be fairly easy to get a 13" tom and either a snare stand or mount and clamp. Finding a matching wrap won't be so easy - also finding a tom with the same or similar lug design and spacing will be almost impossible...

I know buying add-on toms is pretty expensive but - can you order a matching 13" tom from Gretsch?