1000 drummers, One song... Wow!

Pretty cool but there is always that one drummer who's always a little off beat no matter how hard he tries.

Geez why go to all that much trouble?

Without seeing it, if someone told me there were a thousand drummers on this track I wouldn't have believed it.

It was probably more effective if you were there.

Pretty cool but there is always that one drummer who's always a little off beat no matter how hard he tries.

Yes! Lol.

Without seeing it, if someone told me there were a thousand drummers on this track I wouldn't have believed it.

Yes, it's unbelievable, perhaps all the drummers at the LDS should play the same patterns together during the 15 minutes playtime per hour, it would make it so much better, even enjoyable.

a group of italians just organized a similar thing, 1000 drummers, playing a foo fighters song this past year. no uniforms though.
they may have gotten the idea from the golden earring thing (which i never knew of).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JozAmXo2bDE

Thanks man, I loved that, 1000 musicians on one song, pretty cool :)

By far, the instrument that lends itself to a large number of people "playing" simultaneously is the human voice. Listen to those people singing the Foo Fighters song in that Italian video or even any famous choral passage. The sound of a multitude singing together is enough to send chills down your spine.

With drums only, not so much...

Back