100 Drummers

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member

Here is something you will really enjoy and find purpose in...
Get ready! Whyhunger's Drum Together Video goes live October 4th at 9 AM. Don's miss a beat-visit www.whyhunger.org/drum to stay updated! #drumtogether #music #musiciansunite #NoHunger #drummer #sabiancymbals #mapexdrums #vaterdrumsticks #remodrumheads

Neilage

This sounds awesome!
Will def check it out...

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
What an atrocious web site. Even after I figured out how to click past the obnoxiously large banner, it took about 5 minutes to find the drum teaser, clicked on it then got dumped back to the obnoxious banner & home page again.

I hope the clown who designed that goes hungry!

Update: I figured it out - the site is 3x as big as it should be and doesn't adjust for all browsers (at least not the ridiculously common Firefox.) And in adjusting my zoom (to 30%!) so I could see the whole page, everything became too small to read! BAD design!

GRRRRRRRRR

DrummerJustLikeDad

If a hundred drummers play a hundred drum sets for a hundred years, eventually they will produce the complete works of Meg White.

BruceW

I listened to the first couple minutes of it before work this morning, thoroughly enjoyed it. Really looking forward to listening to the whole thing tonight when I have appropriate time.

Incidentally, I didn't find it difficult to get to the video, but I was going into it from the Facebook link. Perhaps that was easier?

And yes, the technical aspect of creating that is mind-blowing to think about. Amazing.

NouveauCliche

What an atrocious web site. Even after I figured out how to click past the obnoxiously large banner, it took about 5 minutes to find the drum teaser, clicked on it then got dumped back to the obnoxious banner & home page again.

I hope the clown who designed that goes hungry!

Update: I figured it out - the site is 3x as big as it should be and doesn't adjust for all browsers (at least not the ridiculously common Firefox.) And in adjusting my zoom (to 30%!) so I could see the whole page, everything became too small to read! BAD design!

GRRRRRRRRR

That's funny - it loaded perfectly fine on google chrome. no problems or weirdness at all!

Rhythm666

Done something like this years ago, only back then we did a few songs with the Golden Earring, but we were 1000 drummers back then. Wasn't for charity but for fun