£15 for tickets to Aaron Spears UK clinic

supermac

I wondered if fellow UK drummers felt £15 was a bit steep for a clinic, (despite the obvious logisital and cost implications of getting Aaron over from America).

Having a day job, I've got no trouble paying - but I reckon it might be just a bit too much for kids or students.

I also wondered, what the average price was for a clinic in the US or the continent.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
The majority of the clinics here are free. The drummers are usually in town for a concert or such and their sponsors are selling product with them there. I did pay 10.00USD to see Bozzio and 5.00 to see one other drummer. Depends on the drummer, shop, and the sponsors.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
I wondered if fellow UK drummers felt £15 was a bit steep for a clinic, (despite the obvious logisital and cost implications of getting Aaron over from America).

Having a day job, I've got no trouble paying - but I reckon it might be just a bit too much for kids or students.

I also wondered, what the average price was for a clinic in the US or the continent.
Aaron Spears is already doing a UK clinic tour, so his TA travel costs are spread over a number of events. If you want value (& by the way, I think £15 is completely acceptable for a clinic worth seeing), then you can see Aaron at the London Drum show, plus a ton of other great players (including our own Derek Roddy), & a good gear exhibition, all for £15!!!!!!

kettles

Gold Member
Or maybe they want to keep numbers down? Perhaps Aaron prefers a smaller crowd for his clinics.