Search results

1. bradydrums

Calling all BRADY snare & kit owners (Chris Brady tribute)

Thank you everyone! Please do feel free to join in, especially if you have a Brady snare or full kit.
  2. bradydrums

Brady snare 12x7 Jarrah block

Hi. Please shoot me a private message. I can probably point you in the right direction. :) Kelly
  3. bradydrums

BOLO Alert: BRADY Fiddleback Marri bebop shells

♦ BOLO ALERT♦ If you or anyone you know has been in discussions about, or recently purchased, these Brady fiddleback Marri bebop shells from a local Western Australian seller, please let us know immediately via email. These shells were taken from our workshop in 2014 during our last workshop...
  4. bradydrums

Cracked Stave Shell

Send it to Chris Heuer @ Heuer's Drum Lab in Burbank, California. He's the only authorized Brady repair person in the USA. 818-231-5311.
  5. bradydrums

Announcement: Brady Drums to Close

It is with sadness that we announce our decision to close Brady Drums. In recent years, our founder and master craftsman, Chris Brady has battled a number of serious health concerns, including a mild stroke. Thankfully, the stroke left no serious damage, however Chris still continues to battle...
  6. bradydrums

Shannon Forrest Drum Kit w/TOTO

Here are a few pics from last night's TOTO rehearsal. This Shannon Forrest's new BRADY hand-lacquered Red Sparkle Jarrah ply drum kit! (Photos don't do this kit justice. More pics soon). Shannon will be subbing for drummer Keith Carlock in TOTO on their 2014 North American Summer tour dates...
  7. bradydrums

Shannon Forrest playing with TOTO!

SHANNON FORREST PLAYING WITH TOTO! Session ace, Shannon Forrest, will be subbing for drummer Keith Carlock in TOTO on their 2014 North American tour dates starting August 2. Very proud.
  8. bradydrums

NAMM 2014 video: Mike Johnston/Matt Halpern/JP Bouvet (Common Thread Clinic Tour) @ BRADY DRUMS

Thought you guys may dig this: Here's a video of Matt Halpern, Mike Johnston & JP Bouvet sharing their superb talents when they got together for an impromptu jam at NAMM 2014 as part of their Common Thread drum clinic. http://youtu.be/5-Jt6HTNxGQ BRADY was happy to act as neutral territory...
  9. bradydrums

(VIDEO) Brady Drums Walkabout Series - a unique approach to drum building

Hi Guys - I just wanted to share with you a video I'm proud of; the Brady Drums Walkabout Series video. We wanted to give drummers a little insight into our gorgeous country and the lengths that we go to in bringing new drums sounds to the industry. http://youtu.be/jdBHtUN5gAE Hope you enjoy...
  10. bradydrums

LIVE WEBCAST - BRADY DRUMS - OCT 2 @ 2pm CST

Wednesday, October 2 @ 2pm CST - BRADY DRUMS LIVE WEBCAST FROM MEMPHIS DRUM SHOP! Watch the live stream on the web this Wednesday, October 2nd @ 3pm EST / 12pm PST. Tune in from the comfort of your own home via memphisdrumshop.com or myCymbal.com. Brady Drums will be debuting our new 2014...
  11. bradydrums

Matt Halpern

I took a masterclass with Matt a few months ago. Really educational and enjoyable. Rather than feeling awed and a little overwhelmed, I left with practical advice and exercises on how to improve my playing. Matt often does clinics and masterclasses in the afternoons before his shows while on...
  12. bradydrums

BRADY DRUMS @ 2012 LONDON DRUM SHOW

I am pleased to announce that Brady Drums will be exhibiting at the 2012 London Drum Show! In conjunction with our friends at London Drum Company, the Brady Drums booth (booth # B5) will displaying a Fiddleback Marri gloss drum kit, a handful of snare drums including our famed Jarrah Block...
  13. bradydrums

CLINIC: Steely Dan rhythm section w/Shannon Forrest - 8/16

Shannon Forrest will be performing a clinic with the Steely Dan rhythm section (Jon Herington on guitar/Freddie Washington on bass/Jim Beard on keys) this Thursday night, August 16 in Detroit. If you're up that way, I highly recommend checking it out!
  14. bradydrums

VIDEO: Chris "Daddy" Dave & Pino Palladino (awesome rhythm section)

Video of Chris "Daddy" Dave (drums) & Pino Palladino (bass) backing D'Angelo at his first televised appearance in over 12 years at the 2012 BET Awards last week: Click this link: http://gawker.com/5922750/heres-dang...n-twelve-years Super tight. Super funky. And one of the strangest kit...
  15. bradydrums

Brady Drums WALKABOUT SERIES: First releases for 2012

The Walkabout Series is the personal project of Brady Drum Company founder, Chris Brady. Chris travels deep into the remote deserts and forests of Australia to hand select small volumes of rare, indigenous timber species' previously never seen in the drum industry which are then handcrafted into...
  16. bradydrums

Photo: BRADY Natural Jarrah gloss drum kit

Hi Everyone! This one is a stunning BRADY Jarrah (Eucalyptus Marginata) ply shell drum kit with a clear high gloss lacquer finish. It was one of the feature drum kits at the BRADY booth at NAMM 2012 and the sound is just massive! It's got phenomenal tone, lots of attack & richness, and wide...
  17. bradydrums

Video: NAMM Day 1 @ Brady Drums

Enjoy! http://vimeo.com/35363823 And for those heading to the Show, come visit us in Hall D # 3379. :)
  18. bradydrums

Photo: Tanami drum kit from Brady Drums

Hey Folks - Just wanted to show you guys this gorgeous BRADY Jarrah Ply / Tanami drum kit we're currently working on. We're so blessed that we get to work with so many different timbers unique to us, we just had to share this one! I'll update with pics once its fitted up.
  19. bradydrums

Nashville Drum Day w/Brady Drums & Paiste Cymbals - Tues October 11 @ Forks

Join Brady Drums & Paiste Cymbals at Forks Drum Closet on Tuesday, October 11. Play new drum and cymbal sounds. Learn more about new prototypes not yet released to the public! Have members of the Brady & Paiste teams customize your set-up. Discover more about the rich history of these two...
  20. bradydrums

Interview Chris Brady of Brady Drums - submit your questions

THE WORLD INTERVIEWS CHRIS BRADY! Is there something you've always wanted to know about Brady Drums? Or drum craftsmanship? Perhaps about a specific Brady drum? Or about our creative founder Chris Brady? We're opening up the floor for all questions to the master craftsman himself. Post your...
Back