Search results

1. Lee Mangano

Post Your Greatest Weakness ?

Check out some of my students .& share my live & virtual "Summer DrumC amp" starts July 14th to Aug 18th Register or Donate $5 cost per pr drumsticks& maybe first ~ https://leemangano.wixsite.com/emc-icr-drummers YouTube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=leemangano
  2. Lee Mangano

all great musicians, I like #2 clip ... you have some nice breaks in there ...
  3. Lee Mangano

Great Stuff Alex ... love the groove, you got the chops, I lack that finness & was drum corps player & then 4/4 Metal Bands ...Im going to look at your links & I sure picked the right drummer from 17 yrs ago to start this up again ...!!! ,,, great meeting you ...thanks for translation link too...
  4. Lee Mangano

Alex do you still teach ? ... and do you want to ? post your links
  5. Lee Mangano

2006 was when I started this blog ... and I'm 65 now & I want to see how many drummers that posted weakness are still playing ! ... did they quit because of that issue ? ....
  6. Lee Mangano

How many of you drummers since 2006 are still playing "live" shows ! .... I'm 65 only teaching now, but enjoy it ...I also donate my time teaching in poor districts and young 8 - 18 refugees in providence schools from Syria, Afghanistan & The Congo and Somalia Let me know who's still playing...
  7. Lee Mangano

I's been 17 yrs since 1st post & I want to thank all 122,000 visitors & 852 drummers, especially goofballs with woman issues as your "weakness" to not practice ,,,dah ... get good & the club of single females is yours ... try & share this & kick this thread in the ass again ...
  8. Lee Mangano

Hi ... if you have boys or girls ages 8 - 18 interested in my DRUM SCHOOL program & register on the ICR Drummers website, they receive : * 1 Pair Vater 5A drumsticks * 1 DRUM SCHOOL 60 min. dvd - mp4 * 1 hour weekly StreamYard "live" broadcast "virtual" DRUM SCHOOL lesson. DRUM SCHOOL ...
  9. Lee Mangano

make sure you use your blinker
  10. Lee Mangano

here are some of my favorite girl drummers, I teach refugees from Syria Afghanistan & The Congo etc...they all love it ... send me your clips or band www.leemangano.wixsite.com/emc-icr-drummers
  11. Lee Mangano

110% right & woman have earned that respect ... im 64 and in the 50's to 90's drums were something like 90% male instrument 7% female & only God knows what species that 3% is ... probly me ...lolol
  12. Lee Mangano

Hi Rach not sure how long you been playing but "girls" are killing it on drums ... heres a few female girls to follow & subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=female+drummer
  13. Lee Mangano

your sooooo weak ! ... use the icecream for a reward after 1 hour day "PLAYING DRUMS" for crying out loud practicing ..
  14. Lee Mangano

I have many right handed students beginning I have to get them out of habit starting rolls leading with left ... its weird they must be ambidextrous...right ?
  15. Lee Mangano

welcome to the drum world, you might hear left handed players saying the same thing about their right hand,
  16. Lee Mangano

my favorite drum instrument to play Lee - Quads
Back