Search results

1. G

Input Needed for DW Kits

Hey guys, So as I get closer to being able to afford a new kit I have run into some long nights of debate with myself. I have been deciding between the DW Design kit and DW Performance Series kit. I understand the Design has the smaller lugs and the "HVLT." I keep going back and forth on these...
  2. G

My first gig

Yesterday I played my first gig with this band I have been working with. I was feeling nervous until the first song and then I realized why am I worrying I have been practicing for weeks now for it. I didn't really mess up, but by the last song my feet felt like they were numb or something and I...
  3. G

Need help improving rhythm

So I have been taking lessons for about 3 weeks now, and my instructor has pointed out to me that I tend to start out playing on time/pace with the song, but then I speed up my playing/rhythm as the song progresses. He told me to practice with a metronome, which I have been doing, but I was...
  4. G

New Member Looking for a New Kit

First I would like to start off by introducing myself to the forum. My name is Kevin and currently living in California. At the moment I am using a pretty old and thrashed up pdp kit, however I can't complain because my buddy basically gave to me. I love playing blues and classic rock, I have...
Back