Search results

1. J

Syncopation continued

Hi Ladies and Gents, I'm working with some kids and myself on Ted Reed's "Progressive Steps To Syncopation..." I was disappointed that it didn't have any semiquaver (16th note) rests, so I'm considering writing some more lessons based entirely on the structure in the book. The pdf attached is...
  2. J

Breakbeat Bible

has anyone used this book? I'm pretty sure this is the one I saw in a music shop the other day and was tempted by. Reviews on Amazon seem a bit unreliable to me, though I couldn't explain why. Anyway, just wanted to poll a reliable source like DW. Joe
  3. J

Soft bags

I know protectioin racket are awesome. And they come with a price tag to reflect that. Does anyone have any good experiences with any other brand of softcase? or, what i really wanted to ask, has anyone used these? cheers Joe
  4. J

Tee Drums

Has anyone heard of Tee Drums? I've seen a 4 piece jazz sized kit for about £900, a quick search produces nothing on the forum which surprises me, Drummerworld usually manages to produce all the answers I need, that's why I barely ever post. It's unlikely that I'm going to buy the set...
Back