6. M

Ludwig Build Quality???

Check out the photos below
  7. M

Ludwig Build Quality???

Check out the photos below
  8. M

Ludwig Build Quality???

Crazy about the Ludwig acrolite sound, I paid a lot more for the brand new lm405c in China than in USA . But the build quality is too bad, the surface with a few flaws, the triple flanged hoop has a deformation, inside the drum shell is very dirty. Never happen on...
  9. M

ludwig acrolite lm404 lm405

I come from China. Due to the unscrupulous distributors, Ludwig drums are sold at a very high price here, and there are not many second-hand Ludwig drums available on the market. However, our basic manufacturing industry is relatively developed, so I can purchase all the accessories at a very...
  10. M

Tama's high-end snare drums come with a muffling ring included, trust me, that thing will kill all overtones, but it will make the sound very dead.:(
  11. M

老乡是我:sneaky:,在微信上细说
  12. M

Yes, and I used an Evans hd-dry on my al , a coated remo ambassador on lm405c. My al snare drum sounds ringing and has a high-pitched tone, even after applying a dampening gel. The LM405 also has some overtones, but when I play it with rapid and forceful strokes, the overtones sound just right.
  13. M

ludwig lm405
  14. M

Recently I acquired an aluminum shell in an attempt to replicate the sound of a Ludwig Acrolite, but the overtones are quite heavy. What makes the Acrolite sound so dry? Is it due to the bearing edges and snare bed? Also, I heard that the Acrolite is made of an aluminum-zinc alloy. Does anyone...
  15. M

brass snare

ludwig lb403 sounds like BB.;)
  16. M

brass snare

gorgeous kit
Back