Search results

1. M

Is the Yamaha dtx502k series still worth it?

Yes well I completely agree with you. I’m just not used to buying gear that came out in 2013 for so much money. But from what I’ve read that’s what e- drums are, good considering the age. Like wine. The 532k really has got all I need. What would be better thought would be a quieter kit...
  2. M

Yeah There’s a 522k stationed at my local music store (They don’t sell it anymore however for some reason). I’ve played it and immediately liked it a lot. Felt very good and sounded nice. And that model is a little “worse” than the 32k. I’ve also played the 17Kv, not the KL. I liked that one a...
  3. M

If I were to order from a UK based store I would most likely have to pay a large tax amount considering the UK isn’t in the eu anymore. From places I’m able to order from, the price I posted is the lowest I can get it for. I’ve been looking for used kits as well, but seems like there’s only...
  4. M

I've been drumming for 2 years now on acoustic drums and now I've decided to get a E- Drumkit for my apartment. It's mainly for practice and maybe a little bit of demo- recording. I live in Europe, so prices here are a bit different from the states. I don't want to cheap out too much...
Back