Search results

1. E

Drum head suggestions

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can suggest drumheads to try out. Currently own a stage custom with pinstripes on the batter side and an ambassador on reso. i want to try out something new I mostly play contemporary worship music. I heard G2 coated is something to try out but wanted to ask...
  2. E

Finding a drumhead or advice for low tunning

no its upstairs on a rug
  3. E

Effective practice

hey guys i am new to drumming wanted any advice on how I should practice and use my time wisely. i try to practice at least 3-5 times a week roughly about 30min to an hour if possible. i just feel like i am not using my practice time well and was wondering if you guys have tips or advice that...
  4. E

n thank you
  5. E

any advice/tips with tuning
  6. E

Ohh did not know that thank you yes I got myself moongel
  7. E

yes got myself a ambassador and tuned it low and lovin' it
  8. E

I will have a look around thank you so much
  9. E

thank you i will try the ambassador and see how i go
  10. E

Also any recommendation for the kick drum its a 22" its still stock heads on it. when i looked up heads for kick heads i saw Evans EMAD 2 Clear Bass Drum Head with EQ4 i think
  11. E

i will definitely try them out but for now i have ordered the clear Ambassadors. thanks for your help there is just too many heads to choose from
  12. E

thank you, i have ordered the Ambassadors and try it out thanks
  13. E

i guess i prefer the thud sound more
  14. E

thank you so much i defs will get some clear Ambassadors and try tuning again
  15. E

one more question for my kick its a 22" it's really "fat" sounding for me is there anything I can do to make it a bit more punchy?
  16. E

oh ok is there a much difference in going clear or coated reso head. thank you guys so much I defs will order some clear ambassadors
  17. E

thank you. also, someone suggested to me to get the coated over the clear thoughts on that? sorry I know I am asking too many dumb questions.
  18. E

I think I have the batter head tighter than the bottom
  19. E

hey, guys recently I bought myself a Yamaha stage custom I am fairly new to the drumming world sorry if I am asking dumb questions. I got the Remo pinstripe and am using for both the batter and reso. i wanted much deeper sound i tried low tunning (probably doing it wrong). I just wanted to ask...
Back