Search results

1. Marco Maggiore

On Drums With A Legend

From archives, drumming moments on tour with Grammy Award winner and multiplatinum arranger producer and great friend and human being EUMIR DEODATO
  2. Marco Maggiore

Odd Times, New Drumming Video Online!

As promised to some friends, i post here this video of "Cats On The Keys" from the album "Modern World Symphony n3" by japanese pianist, composer Taku Yabuki, already known also for his work of soundtracking the best seller videogame for Playstation GRAN TURISMO by SONY ENTERTAINMENT. Happy to...
  3. Marco Maggiore

New Video Online

Thank You guys! i'm glad you dig it!!!
  4. Marco Maggiore

New Video Online

Hey there, happy new year everybody! i have a new video online! as someone asked me, i'm glad to reply: The snare is a Sunrising Drums "Groovy Bulldog" Black Special Edition. Hope you'll dig it! Enjoy!!!!! M
  5. Marco Maggiore

DRUMMING & SINGING

I'M FIRST OF ALL A PROFESSIONAL DRUMMER/PRODUCER AND THIS IS A FACT BUT I ALSO ENJOY THE RIDE PLAYING DRUMS AND SINGING WITH MY FRIENDS IN MY OWN PROJECT NAMED M81, DOES ANY OTHER FEEL THE SAME???
  6. Marco Maggiore

On Drums With Eumir Deodato

Hello Everybody, my name is Marco Maggiore, i'm a drummer/producer from Milano, Italy, i'd love to share Some Drumming moments shoot during Eumir Deodato & Euro Groove Department Tour in Europe years ago... For any question or discussing concerning drumming, gear, or everithing else, let's get...
  7. Marco Maggiore

On Drums with Eumir Deodato

Some Drumming moments shoot during Eumir Deodato & Euro Groove Department Tour in Europe years ago... Don't forget to subscribe my channel if you like! Enjoy M
  8. Marco Maggiore

Hello from Italy!

Un abbraccio e benvenuto!
  9. Marco Maggiore

Drumming Moments on tour with Eumir Deodato

Thank You Todd, we collaborate in Europe since 2009... he's a legend and the most beautiful and honest human being in the Industry... a number one
  10. Marco Maggiore

Drumming & Singing

Hello Everybody, here to spread the word about a new single released with my band, a cover rearranged for trio of the Peter Gabriel's super hit Sledgehammer; I'm a drummer and that's a fact but i also enjoy the ride playing drums and singing with my own project made of friends... here you can...
  11. Marco Maggiore

Drumming Moments on tour with Eumir Deodato

hey there everybody, here are some drumming moments from "Eumir Deodato & Euro Groove Department" live around Europe Enjoy! M
  12. Marco Maggiore

Modern World Symphony

Hello Everybody, i just wanted to spread the word about this Album by Japanese pianist Taku Yabuki, featuring Marco Minnemann, Frank Gambale, me and many more drummers and musicians around the world... The Album wil be available on bandcamp july 3 and worldwide for streaming & download july 7...
  13. Marco Maggiore

Lockdown Practice

Thank you, it's a Sonor Martini drumset i kept in my house for quarantine... i think the whole drumset sounds killing! just thinking at what i could have bought in my early days with that budget... probably a total wreck... this set is incredible for quality and transportation...
  14. Marco Maggiore

Euro Groove Department's "Sniff The Beef" (Funk-Rock-Fusion-Prog)

Playing with my band several years ago...
  15. Marco Maggiore

Lockdown Practice

Thank you J-Boogie :)
  16. Marco Maggiore

Lockdown Practice

Thank you J-W! :)
  17. Marco Maggiore

Recording Drums in Smart Working with Ludwig '68 drumset

Drum solo during a recording session in my own studio with a 1968 Ludwig Drumset Enjoy! M
  18. Marco Maggiore

Lockdown Practice

Groove practicing during the lockdown my neighbors ar thankful... Lol...
  19. Marco Maggiore

Marco Maggiore Here! Hello Everybody!!!

(Blue Note Milano march 28 2017 Eumir Deodato & Euro Groove Department Live) (With Sting, Palabigi, Reggio Emilia, Italy, November 20 2019 going downstage after the show) WHO I AM Hello Everybody! My Name is Marco Maggiore, i'm a drummer producer from Milano Italy, i started play drums when i...
Back