Search results

1. C

Live cams from last years Portugal/Spain minitour

I have uploaded a few more drum videos with Crystal Viper from Portugal/Spain minitour last year! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: And I also have a batch of new drumsticks for my other band Blazon Stone :D :D :D :D
  2. C

Comparison of 5x Paiste rides! :)

Hi guys Check out my comparison of 5 different Paiste rides! No crashing, no sustain nonsense. Only the necessary stuff: tip surface and bell! 22" Signature Monad 22" Signature Powerslave 20" Alpha Metal Ride 18" Psychoptopus Giga Bell 24" Rude Eclipse Mega Power Ride
  3. C

Angra - Spread Your Fire PRACTICE

Practicing a bit of ANGRA masterpiece "Spread Your Fire" :cool:
  4. C

Crystal Viper - Still Alive ("lockdown" video)

I joined Crystal Viper last year, after a couple of small tours this is my first recording with them :cool: Crystal Viper is a polish band I listened to for many years, so it was a great pleasure when they asked me last year to join the band. We did a couple of small tours, and then corona...
  5. C

Iron Maiden cover!

Today is 20th anniversery for the best album of all time in my opinion: BRAVE NEW WORLD And I gathered a couple of other talents to make a little tribute for it :cool: This is the first time I try recording something WITHOUT metronome for ages, and I realized afterwards I played maybe 15bpm...
  6. C

Practicing DRAGONFORCE

This song aint easy, but I have dedicated myself to conquer it soon And so far I'm still a bit sloppy in some parts but I'm getting better every time I sit down and play this beast of a song :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  7. C

Some power metal drumming :)

I'm practicing for some YT covers... I love my Pearl Eliminators. They have so many options and I keep finding small adjustments that keeps me sounding better. Today I changed form the Red cam to the White cam... I have much more endurance for 180bpm 16th double pedaling now!!
  8. C

I didn't know I had a crappy beater angle! Redeemed it today. WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT!

I've always had issues with my feet when playing drums. Until TODAY. The reason was that I adjusted my pedal beaters so far back (for TEH HUGE POWERRRR) that I didn't notice that they actually slowed down before hitting the drumhead. Today I adjusted the beaters just enough a little closer so...
  9. C

BIG BELL rides from lesser known brands?

I know about all the big/mega/huge bell rides from Paiste, Zildjian, Sabian and Meinl. I even have the Paiste 18" Psychoctopus ride :cool: What other brands are making HUGE BELL rides? I know about Orion also but I hear only bad opinions about that brands products. What more???
  10. C

LIGHTWEIGHT extra hihat stand/holder?

Talking about these: BUT Which one is the most LIGHTWEIGHT? It's not easy to find real information on weight of hardware sometimes!! And someimtes I've seen weight specs that actually differs a lot once I've bought something. Why do I want a LIGHTWEIGHT of thse? Because when...
Back