Search results

1. mrjones

Hurricane Ian

People are starting to get nasty.since they shut down are main interstate going south traffic on 41 is at a crawl and backed up for miles.i was coming off Venice island where it merges on to 41 the traffic light doesn't work.so this old lady in a corrola kinda tries to blend in with 41 traffic...
  2. mrjones

Hurricane Ian

3. mrjones

Hurricane Ian

Yes panic buying is a major problem and what pisses me off is people joy riding to look at all the damage and the lines at the gas stations where people are just filling up there cars and have no cans to fill for generators.i was told because of snapped power poles we won't have power for 2...
  4. mrjones

Hurricane Ian

We're good ,there are huge trees down everywhere, debris ,I've never experienced a hurricane like this it just sat over us for hours.we tool a drive and the new Aldi the roof caved in and filled the whole place up with water .it looked like a fish bowl frown the parking lot with water leaking...
  5. mrjones

Hurricane Ian

I have lived in the Venice are my whole life and have never been in a hurricane like this it sat over us for hours it was insane the whole neighborhood is trashed ,no one hurt thank God .I def.dont want to do this again.
  6. mrjones

Hurricane Ian

What What neighborhood are you in ? I live off Seminole Dr. In Venice and we are getting hammered..we still have power on for now haven't seen any sharks fly by yet😁
  7. mrjones

Snare tuning

Thanks .I Ive never tuned the resonant.i appreciate the info
  8. mrjones

Snare tuning

Wouldn't that make it have a faster decay . sorry I accidentally hit the post button
  9. mrjones

Snare tuning

I know this has probably been covered but to simplify it and make it easy for me. on the snare side if I loosen the lugs won't that give the snare wires more action .and let's say I over tightened the resonant would
  10. mrjones

Snare drums - Favourite and recommend!

I've bought from z zounds a couple of times no problems
  11. mrjones

Post Your Greatest Weakness ?

I've been practicing Moeller .and also double strokes .I'm alot better on the double strokes .and the Moeller on the hi hat I'm at about 150 bpm 16th notes but I can't hold it there.it falls apart
  12. mrjones

DW not secure / no certificate

I was wondering what happened.i never had a problem with ads then all of a sudden I I was getting hammered with them .now no ads again
  13. mrjones

Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

There's no metal without double pedal😎
  14. mrjones

Your day job and weekend warrior gigs.

I'm working on being a hobby musician.not there yet
  15. mrjones

Calling me a musician is a insult to all of you .I've been a auto tech and trans rebuilder all of my life .Ive been playing drums for about 3 years now.now if I was a gigging drummer when we met that would be different
  16. mrjones

I really like just learning songs and practicing right here at home
  17. mrjones

Nah not mad at all .it was for the better.but she did put the screws to me 😁
  18. mrjones

I might have been able to do it.but I think my wife wasn't really happy about me never really being around. So she started to put the screws to me by adding stuff to my normal chores .🥺
  19. mrjones

I work in a transmission shop full time and joined a band.and with having a family it just took the fun right out of it.id rather do covers at home.i was working , learning the songs ,band practice, taking care of stuff around the house .it drained me
  20. mrjones

New video out today (metal, be aware...)

I really like it that is something I can see myself listening too at work on my playlist
Back