Search results

1. baknaff3k

Dream Kit progress.

Granstars/Superstars/Artsars never show up here! (Sometimes but not in those crazy sizes) It sucks! I couldve bought a 15" Artstar 2 Tom for dirt cheap but I had no money. BUT the Sonor SQ2 makes a drumset how you want, and builds it for you... Bit pricey, mine is at 4500Eur (I think 5000+...
  2. baknaff3k

Dream Kit progress.

So Guys! Im going to re-do the list. Since it was kinda weird and just thrown in haha. Im not adding the prices since I think its douch-y. I dont want to say "Oh look I paid 500Euros" Im just going to say these things are VERY expensive! Heres the list!: Drums: Sonor SQ2 Drum System Material...
  3. baknaff3k

Dream Kit progress.

A big yes! I maybe will get a Tama Titan Boom Stand! A bit more Grohl, its 60Euro and thats cheap! Will take me a bit of lawn mowing... Worth it! (Cant add a pic for some reason, just google Tama Titan Boom Stand Haha)
  4. baknaff3k

Dream Kit progress.

Well... Haha I dont know how to describe it. Im going to post a list of everything as someone requested! I made one but it was in german... and it got deleted! Whoops...
  5. baknaff3k

Dream Kit progress.

Haha totally!
  6. baknaff3k

Dream Kit progress.

Hey guys! So this is my first ever post, I dont know how this works, so sorry if I mess up... Anyways! I want to share my progress for my dream drumset! I wont probably post that often on here, because I have no money to buy it and cuz im still a student... Lol. My plan is to get my kit as close...
Back